Monday, July 13, 2009

still alive and kicking

Hello!!

I am still alive and kicking.
Had little interesting moments with idea of: how you can start hating your favourite food, if you had it too much...

So, I am in Australia today, moving to Kong Kong tomorrow. Did the farm ( 2 days), did the Fraser Island (2 days), checked out Sydney, Brisbane, Rockhampton, Nambucca Heads (dont ask me how I ended there), Bowral with my potential Slovenian relatives and I am ready to move on.... yeah. Australia needs much better planning if you want to do it right.

It is HUGE. You can take a train, and drive for 8 hours, and still not come very far. You can also take the bus. And the airplane. But airplanes need advanced planning, otherwise your budget can go singing on the streets for more money.

I will write about all the nice things more thoroughly in the next post.

There is repacking to be done, and we hit the road again.

Maja

No comments:

Post a Comment